Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Seitanidis Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

 



Let me tell you about this award.

It’s all about how much we love our job and help couples.

When we say help, it may sound strange when you read it in a “cold” caption, but it may sense when you meet us in a meeting about your big day.


Please notice that it’s not a necessity to first book a DJ and then give you any tips.


First I listen. Then I try to understand your style, then I ask some questions, depending on what you told me.

Then for some reason, couples want to share more.


At the end of our meeting, you will know if you want to take more time to listen more about your wedding party.


Book a meeting

Save your date


Nikos Seitanidis

Nikos Seitanidis aka dj seitan 

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις